Licensed Coach Scheme
The aim of the Licensed Coach Scheme is to establish a kite mark for the coaching of squash and racketball in England, and to support the professional development of active coaches.
England Squash & Racketball aims to promote the highest standards of coaching, to protect players from poor practice and to guarantee a high level of service to member clubs, players, schools, and local authorities etc.
The benefits of the Licensed Coach Scheme:
- A guarantee to employers and customers that you have met specific requirements and therefore can be confident in contracting your services.
- Active promotion by England Squash & Racketball.
- Opportunity (available to licensed coaches only) to work in the England Squash & Racketball (Area and National) Academy programme.
- Opportunity to be promoted via England Squash & Racketball website thus increasing coaching opportunities.
- Access to the Continuing Professional Development programme.
- Access to Coaches Conferences and Seminars.
- Access to on-line resources
Confidence that a coach:
- Has achieved the benchmark for Squash and/or Racketball coaching in England.
- Has demonstrated a commitment to continuing professional development in addition to holding a Coaching qualification.
- Is appropriately insured.
- Has met the required standards in Child Protection.
For more information on the Licensed Coach Scheme contact our Coaching Department using the Contact Us page.