Please select correct category at booking stage.
The National Squash Championships will take place from Monday 11 February through to Sunday 17 February at the National Squash Centre in Manchester.
Events being ran are -
The Men’s National Championships
The Women’s National Championships
The Men’s Over 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 Championships
The Women’s Over 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Championships
Men may only enter one Age Group event. Women may enter more than one age group
Any player shall be entitled to enter the championships provided:
• That he/she is qualified to represent England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales.
• That he/she has not competed in the National Closed Championship of a country other than England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales during the preceding or current year.
• That Irish, Scottish or Welsh players are members of their National Association and English competitors are player members of England Squash & Racketball for the 2012/2013 season.
• That age group players have reached the appropriate age on 13 February 2013.
Men’s and Women’s National Championships
The Men’s event will be a 32 draw (24 + 8 qualifiers). Qualifying takes place on 11+12 February.
The Women’s event will be a 16 draw (12 + 4 qualifiers). Qualifying takes place on 12+13 February.
Any player withdrawing at any time from the first round main draw will be replaced by a reserve taken from the list of qualifiers. Once qualification has begun, a withdrawal from the first round of the main draw will be replaced with a lucky loser. England Squash & Racketball reserve the right to reschedule matches.
Masters categories will likely start on Wednesday 13 February.
Online entry only. Entry fee is £25.00. Closing date for entries is Friday 18 January at 12.00 midday.
As the entire event is being held at the National Squash Centre and everybody will need tickets to access the building. All players will be given a players pass for the event and one guest pass for each day that they are playing. Further tickets will be available on the door. Advance event tickets are available at www.isportgroup.com/ticketing Tel: 0844 870 0000
For more information please see the Event Information below or go to the official website www.nationalsquashchamps.net
When & where
- 11 February 2013 - 17 February 2013